JOIN OUR TEAM
Blue Willow Systems is expanding with some exciting career opportunities.
The Director of Sales for Blue Willow Systems (BWS) will be responsible for all sales activities over NA from introductory calls, product demonstrations, team organizing, negotiating, and closing of sales contracts. Sales forecasts, staffing, and channel management is also required.
The senior housing industry is ripe for a transformation using technologies like BWS’s BlueConnect™ technology. This transformation will be accelerated by the Sales Director evangelizing the obvious benefits of being “connected”.
Setting up third party channels is also important but is secondary to establishing the sales process and direct sales team including the field support team.
You need to be All-In on this mission and love helping our vulnerable seniors receive enhanced care and security while enhancing the Net Operating Income (NOI) for the facilities. The personal attributes of the Sales Director must be high energy, willing to travel three out of four weeks a month, be hands on, and love the people with which he/she will be selling to while being a killer closer. He/she must also love the technology and not be afraid to get hands on with demonstrations of the product. A creative sales type while possessing the business maturity to manage time, budget, and forecasts is required. All the while creating the relationships and goodwill with our targeted customers. Quarterbacking a team to close deals is crucial. A one-man band will fail.
Education: 4-year Bachelor degree at a minimum with a business or engineering degree a plus.
Experience: Ten years of Sales experience is a minimum. Five years selling a technical product in areas such as SaaS enterprise software, medical equipment/devices, Nurse E-Call systems, or similar products/services are required.
Location: Flexible but prefer somewhere in the mid-west or center U.S. in a hub city such as Chicago, Nashville, Dallas, Denver, Cleveland, Minneapolis, etc. Must be comfortable working from a home office to start.
Compensation: Competitive salary and bonus determined by a sales quota with a generous amount of stock options.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to ensure software systems are robust and maintainable, well monitoring existing infrastructure to provide 100% uptime for all services with scalability and rapid traffic expansion.
- Work with the Vancouver and Menlo Park teams to develop and automate application configuration and implement/automate new application deployment procedures, while streamlining existing procedures.
- Ensure security of all networking/data and maintain/implement proper data backup procedures.
- Apply your superior skills with AWS technologies (if you are ‘Cloudy’ in Google / Azure – you can learn AWS) including CloudFormation, EC2, ElastiCache, RDS, Dynamo, IAM, Cloud Watch, S3.
Utilize / apply configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Understand and deploy Continuous Integration / Deployment.
- Have experience deploying / configuring Linux servers and / or using the scripting languages.
Please send your resume to Mark Strong and we will review every submission.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to build powerful back-end services and implement beautiful user interfaces for an intuitive user experience.
You get to:
- Translate complex technical workflows into easy to use functionality.
- Develop powerful backend APIs, micro services and analytics to serve cutting edge features and data to the end user.
- Design, architect and build sleek, responsive UIs on both the web and mobile.
- 3+ years experience with Node.js (must have) and associated REST frameworks (Hapi,Express,etc.).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Linux user level experience.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to spread your wings and fly high working with the very best. Please send your resume directly to Mark Strong Mark@VanJobs.ca and all submissions will be reviewed.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist to advance the Blue Willows ability to monitor, predict and advance the safety of senior citizens via analyzing and understanding gigabytes of data from various IoT connected sensors. You will work with our Menlo Park and Stanford partners to deliver the most advanced Seniors Monitoring Systems in the world!
Please contact Mark Strong at Mark@VanJobs.ca and know that you are working with the best!